Monday, April 25, 2005

My First Blog Ever

This is stange of me to do this. I am not a blogger. I want to have my journey of applying medical schools. Well, actually, my journey of applying SGU. I sent my application on April 14 with a priority mail. You may think that priority mail takes only 3 days. When I called Bay Shore on April 21, they still had not received my application. So, I faxed the whole application again. Thank god, I typed my application and had it as pdf file. I hope my application is not late. I am applying for Aug term. Today I got a postcard from SGU saying that they have my application. I am not sure it is my faxed copy or the one I mailed.

To introduce myself, I graduated from college with Comp Sci degeree in 2003 and I worked as lab technician for almost a year. I applied for US med school for two years and no success. MCAT is 31 and it is not bad as I re-took it in Aug 04. I got only one interview for this year and that wasn't successful, too. I applied Ross last year and got in for Jan 04, but I couldn't leave the country at that time. I took my time to study and take MCAT and now taking a break from school (but still taking some classes at community college) . I am sick and tired of waiting and getting all those reject letters and decided to apply to carribean school. I know that I want to be a physician and I will have to do whatever it takes me to do.

Oh I haven't mentioned that I used to live and go to school in NY. Now I am in California. My boyfriend is still in NY, though. I miss him so much.

So, here I am in CA, waiting patiently for SGU to call me for an interview. I am wishing that it is not too late for Aug class because I don't want to wait another year or another half year again.

I don't have a lot of friend here in CA. I am bored and now I am blogging. Very strange of me to talk about me on the blog. Well, I hope it is not too bad. This is my first ever blog.