Saturday, May 07, 2005

Why?

Why do I feel sleepy all the time? Even though I went to bad early and woke up late, I still do feel sleepy. Why is that? No coffee helps me too. I feel just sleepy.

May be it is because I have been eating too much of cuisine food lately. I had 2 days of malaysian cuisine food, 1 day of Cheese cake factory, 1 day of Thai food and now I am going to eat more Thai food to night. Why do I even have to go to restaurant with my parents? Actually I don't have to, but I do want to. May 5th was my mom Birthday and she treated her friends in same malaysian restaurant for 2 days because she had to divide them into two groups. I was with both group. I have been eating too much and I can't seem to stop it. I am hungry every two hours because my stomach has began to stretch out and big by now with all the food I consumed. I don't want to feel sleepy anymore, but it is really good to eat Asian food.

If I don't go straight to bed after Thai food, I will post more.