Thursday, November 24, 2005

Coming close to the end

It is only a week away from our first final (Embryo). I still have to study a lot. I've been doing Biochem (since I didn't do as well as I want on midterm) lately and I haven't studied for all other classes.

I am lost in Histo. Can't picture Embryo and forgetting Anatomy. At least we finished with Clinical skill class.

I am a facilitator for BioChem small group and I've done one small group. Today I will have my group at 4 pm. I am here in Bell Hall waiting for my group to start, can't study because I don't know what subject to start.

Too much information to learn after the midterm. We don't have second Unified Quiz like the other terms and we don't have any thing forcing us to study during the time from the midterm to final. I am behind in studying for all the classes and I don't remember whatever I studied.

The finals are coming and I just have to deal with them. After the finals, it will be the time to go back to state. I am looking forward to go back and enjoy the easy life of not studying for 3 weeks. Then we will have to come back here for 6 months. I don't want to think about that time. Have to push myself for the exams. Good luck to all.