Wednesday, August 10, 2005

THE day

Today is the day (actually I can still sleep until morning to call it). I am leaving here from LAX at 9pm. Some of my friends are going to meet me in NY when I have to transfer airplane. My bags are packed. Some still left to put them in my mom's luggage. I cleaned out my things in the room I am staying. It is a guest room, but I have been living there a year now. I have to pack my clothes and things so that any guests or my brother or incase my grands come here, they can stay. It feels weired. It is like moving away even though I know that I will be back in December.

I went to some of my parents' friends houses to say good bye to those old people. It was kind of emotional though. Seeing the tears of eighty years old and over sixty years old people made me sad. I am not leaving forever, I will be back. It is going to be a new life or new experience or whatever you call it, for me. I am excited but also nervous at the same time.

Here I come Grenada, be nice to me.