Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday. Do you know what I got for my birthday? Here they are:
- A Spanish Test

- A Super curcuit work out with all the machines in my fitness class. And three around the tennis courts plus run up to top floor of 5 stories building and run around on top and come running back to the class.

- A treat to my self (at the Yashinoya, Japanese fast food).

- An embarassment in piano class (I totally practiced a piece with wrong keys for a month and now every one know it because we had a quiz today).

- A ride back home (my mom picked me up).

- A T-shirt from my little brother (how sweets of him to buy me a cloth on the way from his school, he is in 10th grade by the way).

- A stethoscope from my boyfriend (he sent it by priority mail with Signature comfirmation thing, but the postman just left it in from of our house which is actually on the sideway of busy street. Thank god it was not taken by any one. My brother found it when he came home. The question is why bother buying signature comfirmation if you don't need anyone signature?)

- A Birthday card from a friend of mine in Burma (we haven't had contact for like 7 months already. What a strange thing that it arrives just on my birthday)

- A diner with my mother, brother, and a guest from ohio (my dad has to work tonight).

- Three e-cards from my friends.

- Two comments on my blog (finally somene visits and cares to leave me a note)

It is a good birthday except for all those thing with test and running. Also, I don't hear any thing from one person I badly want to talk to.

Any way, Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!