Sunday, May 08, 2005

Bombing in Yangon

What a coincident that I was reading and watching about the twin towers the other night. It is sad to hear that there were bombings in Yangon (Burma). There were three bombings on one day within 10 minutes. What is happening? I knew it yesterday when my parents called my aunt and she freak-out because my cousins were out for shopping. The targets were supermarkets and trade center (or something) where a lot of people were there. The government said 11 died and 160 something were injured. There may be more that they don't say officially. And now the ethnic groups are the one to be blamed. No body knows who is responsible. The Shans (who lives in Shan State) are saying that the bombings could be the trick of the government. I don't care, but no body should be killed for any reason.

I hope things will be ok in Burma. Every country should be in peace.