Saturday, May 14, 2005

Interveiw with St. George's University



Here I was waiting and checking my e-mail 3 times a day to see when the inteview coordinator will contact me. Yesterday, when I check mail, there was a letter from SGU. I anxiously opened the letter and there it was, invitation for the interview. I was happy but, the interview would be in Palos Verdes (where?). It is in West Los Angeles. Since I don't drive, I need someone to give me a ride there.

The letter says that I have to call the interviewer to ask when and where exactly I will have my interview. I called Dr. A, he told me the direction to go to the Library in Palos Verdes. Guess what? He doesn't know the address. He told me to just wait in front of the library. I don't know how he looks like, so there is a problem, but you know what, it won't be so hard for him to notice me (because I will be the only person with suit in front of the library). Oh the best part is that my interview is on Monday May 16th. I have only 2 days (now 1 and 1/2 days) to get ready. It was not his fault, it was me who chosed Mon. He told me to meet him on Wed 5pm. Since my mom is away and my dad is working that day, I can't go. I called him back and he said he would be leaving somewhere on Thurs and would be coming back the week after. And he asked me whether Monday was ok. I wanted to get things done right away so I said it would be fine.

Now here I am, trying to figure out how to prepare for my interveiw and ends up broswing other people blogs. I should better be reviewing my application and also should prepare what to ask him. I think it is a good thing that I get interveiw right? I hope and wish that I will be fine. Please wish me luck if you read this.