Friday, June 24, 2005

Sick

Ok, I haven't been posting any thing new and I know that no one really cares. There is nothing really news about me. Yes I have been accepted to St. George's Univeristy and I posted about that. Yes I have been very excited about going to SGU and also very stressed out. I don't know what I should bring down there.

I've been kinda sick lately. In addition to all my allergies, I am coughing now. I had decided to eat lots of food (especially Burmese food) while I am here and now I can't. No, I don't want to eat because I am sick. I really want to eat them but I don't feel like it. May be I am stressed out.

Have I ever mentioned that I worry about things too much. I am worrying now about how I am going to study there, how I am going to eat there, how I should get along with the roomate, how am I going to get my check deposit, how I am going to get money, how how how. I haven't been working since last year, so you can see that I am broke. No money. I did worry about how I am going to pay for that $1000 deposit to SGU. Well, I finally asked my dad to help me out. (I don't like to ask, I don't want to burden other people) I just sent my loan application today. I don't know how I am going to pay for my loan though. My financial counselor told me that every $1 I borrow, I have to pay back $3. How am I going to pay back 230K times three?

Before those loan things, I had to worry about air tickets. Well, I bought a one way ticket first to Grenada and I was happy about it. Then I worried that I wouldn't be able to get my tickets in Grenada if I buy the return ticket there, so I bought the return tickets too. I searched and searched for the tickets online (spending way too much times and too much of my brain cells).

See, that's why I don't want to write in here. Every thing I write is going to be my worries. I think I will stop now and write when I can think of other things beside worrying.

Oh, I got my laptop today so one worry is off my mind. Phewwwwwww....